The Pharmacy Center at the Laconia Clinic has been serving the needs of clinic patients and LRGHealthcare network staff for years. We are committed to providing the best customer service whenever you need us.
Our pharmacists and staff provide accurate and prompt prescription processing, and our experienced pharmacists are available to provide one-on-one counseling on any prescription medications, as well as recommendations on our available over-the-counter products. We accept most major insurances, cash, check or credit card and offer call-ahead, automated refill service.
Save time with our easy-to-use, automated prescription refill phone service 24-hours a day, seven days a week:
- Have your prescription container(s) ready when you call;
- Dial (603) 524-5064, and press the number one (1) to refill your prescription;
- Enter your 7-digit prescription number, followed by the pound sign (#);
- Provide your contact information, and indicate when you would like to pick up your prescription;
- At any time you may press "0" to speak with a pharmacy staff member. (Available during regular business hours)
The pharmacy refill telephone line is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, and prescription refills via the automated system are typically available within two business days. (If calling on Saturday or Sunday, refills should be ready the following Wednesday)
The pharmacy is located on the first floor of the main clinic facility, and is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm.
Imagine the convenience of seeing your provider, and filling your prescription all in one place. If you need a prescription filled or over-the-counter products; please stop by the Pharmacy Center to see how we can help you.
Any questions, please call (603) 524-5064.